Computer and IT Equipment Moves

Tags office moves

What Is It?

If you're moving offices or simply want to reorient the office you're in now, request help in moving your computer, monitors, printer, or other IT devices.

Who Is Eligible to Use It?

Anyone who is a custodian of Haverford-owned equipment.

Where Can I Get It?

Select the "Need Help Moving" button on this page.

How Do I Use It?

IITS will schedule a time to meet with you and move your devices. Please keep in mind that this does not include furniture, only IT equipment.

How Much Does It Cost?

There is no fee associated with this service.

Need Help Moving


Service ID: 1199
Sun 10/24/21 1:54 AM
Fri 4/8/22 8:18 AM